My first time..

To LDMM's Art Studio at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre



It was national day and Abang, kak Maya, Aqila and I were on our way to our cousin's place for Iftar. Kak Maya had to drop by her workplace to take something. Since I had not yet seen it (the rest of the family have, except Ayah), I followed her. It was my first time stepping to Bukit Timah Shopping Centre as well. Bila dah masuk, I thought "ohhhh... begini rupanya!" Not a place for retail outlets. I saw maid agencies, a pedicure/manicure shop, a shop selling shoes. I think ni memang tempat untuk service providers (like, renovation companies, music school..) and stockists.

I like the ambience of the studio very much! Even though it is small, it is bright with colourful artworks. Kinda cozy too. I just hope it doesn't get crowded, you know, when students are there.


To a car inspection center at Sin Ming Road



This was 2 days ago. Followed my colleague to inspect her car (but turned out she didn't have to. Just had to pay road tax) en route to Toyogo. Her car is not the blue one by the way. The vid ended abruptly coz a pak cik suddenly appeared from behind and said that I may be caught for taking a video. Yikes! I freaked out and quickly pressed the stop button.

0 comments: