1 week in Kelantan!

Saw on FB Newsfeed about a "Kem 50 Jam" (50-Hour Camp) in which the main activity is talaqqi Quran. Hmm.. I thought, this might be interesting. The friend who posted about it emailed me the details and...............

 
The date is just nice! Ya Allah...! This would make a wonderful, awesome, meaningful birthday present from me to myself..!! ^__________^

Coz of a few things:

1. I've not gone on a holiday this year (Konya, Turkey, didn't happen)
2. It's in Kelantan (I've been wanting to visit Kelantan, Terengganu, Kedah.. those states that are further away than the usual Johore, KL..)
3. It's something to do with al-Quran (been seeking some tranquility..!)
4. The resort is by the beach (the sea, peaceful environment = double happiness lah, can?)
5. There's a visit to Pantai Cahaya Bulan on the last day (the last time I went there was when I was.. 8 or 9 years old? And it's a beeeeeeeaachhh.. *a sense of longing, reminiscing the Mediterranean Sea*)
6. I just want to get away for a while

Check out the itinerary. The talaqqi Quran is pretty intensive. Other activities are: leisure activity (day 3), a motivational talk (day 3), a presentation about Tajwid (day 4), free&easy period (day 6), an educational talk (day 7, i.e. last day), shopping and sightseeing (last day). https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhdwz4ee24no2b3/BetulEdit2013-%20PROGRAM%40%20KEM%2050%20JAM.docx

It's $680.. so, hmmmm... kinda hurt. Coz I don't have that amount to spend. Saving up for a bigger cause. Patience, k, Liyana? Tadarrus Quran, you can do by yourself, kan. Relaxing by the beach, hmmm.. maybe next year you'll be able to experience it, kalau ada rezki.. If not next year, then, one day.. bi idznillah~

Chin up, chin up~ better things await you =)

0 comments: