I guess I miss writing in here. I used to write about what I did, what I saw and read, whom I was with, what piques my interest, didn't I? When I was younger.

Now, I don't write. I don't talk. Sometimes, I think I've reduced myself to a silent person. Only sometimes. Coz most of the time, I still enjoy talking with others. Yet most of the time, I prefer to listen.

Days.. months.. have whizzed past me. And I recorded little. 2010 has very few records, but there were quite a few memories. I am sad, because I may lose these memories. I don't know why, but for quite a while now, I feel I should be saving as many memories as I could, as though something would happen to me and I would forget. Or maybe it's because, it has dawned to me that as I age, I will forget certain events that happened in the past - big and small episodes that meant a lot to me once. Or maybe, it's because I don't want my heart to feel empty when I reach 40, 50, 60..

I do not want to forget.

I miss sharing stories and opinions with someone. But I have none. Nothing worthy.

I guess this is what happens when you spend too much time with yourself.

0 comments: