happy, happy جدا!!!

sorry people for my long absence. a lot has happened, of course: relite camp.. o level result.. my next move on the education path.. khatam quran.. an offer to do business.. tuition for my primary 6 cousin..

BUT!

im writing this entry now to announce that...

MY COMPUTER IS ARABIC FONT-ENABLED!!!!!!!!!!!! yey!!

hahahaha....you think my annoucement could've been something much significant n important?? nah~~

it's just that, i've been wanting arabic font.. and for the past..what? 6-7 years.. it was impossible. but now, i've found a way to enable the font!! plus, my brother had installed windows xp..so all i had to do was installing the complex scripts (hebrew, arabic etc etc).. n meddling some things..and voila! i got it! i got it!

sorry people, if you find my excitement a bit lame.. *i dont give a damn!*

ok, so..i'll write about the other stuff next time ya? i bet you've been wanting to know my o level result n all.. =)

0 comments: