stuff

today's ALP course was good! it was my first time facilitating a group..13 people.. before this, i had only tried mass briefing of 'magic carpet' game.

so, tadi, dpt jugak experience briefing my group for trust fall n nitro crossing n facililating the high elements, high beam n multi vine.

whee~~

yelah, it gave me a sense of responsibility n leadership. well, a bit. *teringat zaman kt alsagoff dulu*

n my group was quite enthu! actually there were only 2 groups.. less that 30 students ar.. from accounting and finance interest group. han jun facilitated group 1 n bryan conducted the energiser games n the team challenge. oh! n teaching the participants to wear harnesses. so, me, han jun n bryan were the only junior instructors there. plus another 2 senior instructors (initially..then another came)..

the day was peaceful to me coz there werent many instructors and people around. n compared to last week's ALP course, which saw many participants and instructors - plus the fact that i had nothing much to do except observe, i enjoy today's course. n my group is the best yet =) *cheers!*

ok, enough with that.

i've got something to share with you guys..

remember that i did mention that i dont have a wristwatch..the $5 one which i bought, last year i think, didnt last long =( i like like like the design of the watch! anyway...so, last wednesday 200906, my mum - or shall i say, my parents.. - bought me a wristwatch. i was there to choose, of course!

actually, my parents and i went to somerset..to tcc pte ltd, then to PUB.. then walked along orchard road to go to the maleleuca store at shaw house. along the way, i frequently stopped at watch kiosks or shop windows to browse the watches...most of them are not to my interest.. hmm... lots of elegant, ladylike watches ahh... or too fancy for my liking!

then...after having lunch at anatolia @ far east plaza, we passed Time Club.. i looked at the display..hmmm..then my dad said, masuklah..tgk. ok, so i went in...the swatch collection wasnt bad. there was one purple watch... attractively designed, indeed. n the price was $86...

but then, i looked around and chose 2 more watches..one was a Hugen n the other one...an I-watch, i think..

and.. and.. and..

i chose to buy Hugen, The Watch Maker Brand.. $65 only. the most suprising thing is... the original price was $280! i couldnt believe my eyes, and most importantly, my luck!

i had finally found a wristwatch that i really like, a branded one (though i was thinking of tag-heuer..sadly, that brand isnt sold in the shop), and someone bought it for me. nice!

*oh~ im so happy!*

ok, ok, ok...it's very late already..n i still havent had my shower from the time i reached home (which was at 9-something pm)...*smelly!*

0 comments: